The church building has suffered many times over the years, for example, in 1627 only exterior walls were preserved. The archway was not restored when rebuilt, but the church hall was covered with a table top. Comprehensive extensions were performed in the church in 1835, when a 33-meter-high tower was built for the church. The teachings were also made during the Assmuth teacher in 1876.
The altar is in Gothic style, made in Tartu at the Tislermeister Bandelier workshop in 1890. The altar painting was painted by the artist R. von zur Mühlen in the same year and depicts Christ on the cross with the guards. There are also wooden packs that we can read dated from 1755. One of the chandeliers has been donated to King Charles XII of Sweden, which has a donation year 1699. The church was built in 1906 by the brothers Kriisa, the organ’s prospectus is also in pseudo-gothic style.
The chapel was reconstructed, the gate repaired and a new iron stone wall was built.
The organ was cleaned and set to a satisfactory play.
The "bone chamber" on the right of the choir was repaired as an insulated winter church.
The winter church was decorated and painted over the church floor.
The church doors and windows were restored with stained glass.